Become A Distributor
“We make it easy for you to do business.”
Founded in 1992 by CEO Rama Jangid and Savala Jangid in the name of Maruti Sports, the organisation has a long and rich history in the arena of sports. 10 years ago, new brand name MASPRO SPORTS (INDIA) was created and the company moved seriously into manufacturing of sports goods.
With a strong brand image, popular style, durable products, and the ability to deliver goods in days, not weeks, are the cornerstones that make MASPRO SPORTS (INDIA) the perfect choice for any sports products at any price point. Based in Chennai, our flexibility gives our Distributors the capability to offer their customers the ideal products quickly, efficiently, keeping your needs on time and on budget. Despite the presence of distributors throughout India, MASPRO SPORTS (INDIA) welcomes and encourages new distributors to sell sports goods.
General Terms And Conditions
- MASPRO SPORTS (INDIA) appoints distributor based on the credit and goodwill.
- MASPRO SPORTS (INDIA) allows the distributor to choose its area.
- But MASPRO SPORTS (INDIA) holds right to appoint another distributor in these districts in future if the business demands a separate distribution network in these areas.
- MASPRO SPORTS (INDIA) expects a trustworthy relationship with distributor and as a general rule, we don’t offer credit supply to distributors.
- All orders should be placed along with a cheque if you are opting for a deposit
- Distributors are allowed to opt for cash and carry and Maspro allows a cash discount of 3 per cent on the invoice value.
- Photocopies of GST registration also need to be attached with the Sale request
- Goods will be billed on GST